● Gesture recognition: Built-in fully self-developed gesture recognition model, supports 15+ gesture types, covering common interactive gestures such as grabbing, clicking, OK, fisting, etc., and easily supports various VR interactive content
● Spatial positioning: Supporting SDK, support HTC Vive Tracker, Oculus Quest 2 controller and other optical trackers for hand position tracking
● Immersive interaction: Multiple built-in virtual interaction cases, combined with gesture recognition and vibration feedback, provide developers with more efficient and realistic virtual interaction solutions
● Cross-platform: Supporting C++SDK, C#SDK, Unity3D, UE4, UE5, UDP broadcasting, compatible with Windows and Android systems
● Click the icon and the camera will reset to its relative location to the model. (Relative location: The default relative distance between the camera and the model)
● Click the icon to switch to one angle window and the icon for four angles windows.
● You must calibrate the unit before use. Tick both poses. During calibration, please follow the prompts and requirements.
● Before quick calibration is enabled, there are no calibration prompts. The model needs to stand in the calibration pose and the controller should click the “Quick Calibration” button.
● Set the storage path and file name and click the “Start Recording” button to begin recording motion data. After the capture and recording of motion data, click “Stop Recording” button to save the data file.
● After calibration, the computer will automatically recognize the motions captured by the device.
● Click the “3D” button to switch to a 3D window and click the “VR” button for a VR window. (VR glasses are required)
● Click the “Mode” button to change to different vibration modes. (“Mode 1” is no vibration)
● During motion capture, you can choose to enable fingers clenched or unclenched. (horizontal)
● Click the “Settings” button and then click the “Hardware Setting” button to adjust hardware parameters and performance recovery.
● Click the “Setting” button and then click the “System Setting” button to adjust software parameters.
● Click the “Broadcasting” button and set IP and port to transmit data over the data protocol.